Tuesday, April 29, 2008

From: Roger Winkles
To: Sittisak
Cc: Nack, Wanphen, Apichai, Sujitra, Suchada, Livonia, Christi at PAX, Rosemary at Hamilton, George Dorman
Date: Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:51 PM
Subject: Apr 29 Update: Voluntary Host Family for NACK (Chatchawin)

Hello All,

I have an update again.

Today, I received a call from Christi Reynolds, PAX Area Coordinator. She made contact with Rosemary Gallo from Hamilton High School and was in the process of FAXing Nack’s application to her. Christi also gave me the name of the local PAX coordinator that we will be working with. She is actually in the Prescott area (not Payson). This is still quite a distance away, but it sounds like we can still make it work. She needs to setup an appointment to visit the house and interview me and the family. The good news is that Hamilton High has your application, Nack! We’re getting closer!

PAX will be sending George Dorman and his family information to fill out (application, background check, photo request), as they have agreed to be the backup family in the event something happens with my family.

At this point, I don’t see any showstoppers. Let’s hope things continue to run so smoothly!

Nack, you said you like basketball, right? We have basketball courts very near to our house. Dobson Park is a little over 1km away from my house and has four hoops and a newly resurfaced court. Here’s a map to show you. We live at the edge of Pelican Court, at the top right of the map. The bottom left of the map is where the courts are (they are blue).

I’ll let you know if I find out anything else. I hope you’re excited!

Roger Winkles

No comments: